Saturday, August 08, 2009

Indian Banana Leaf Rice & Chinese Mini Wok Noodles

Monday, 3 August 2009

Looks like Lian and Yean enjoy the Indian Banana Leaf Rice at Restoran Sri Paandi at Jalan 11/4, Petaling Jaya, Selangor. Not bad for RM4.50 of unlimited refill of rice and vegetables plus gravy, ice-water.




My first time was in 2006 with Lian, Aunt Monica and Grand Uncle Ni. Grand Uncle Ni didn't take very much, unlike Aunt Monica who loves spicy food. I didn't order this time because my stomach has become sensitive to spicy food lately.

You can read more about this restaurant and see more images on this website - http://food.malaysiamostwanted.com/venues/sri-paandi-banana-leaf-rice-pj


Thursday, 6 August 2009


When it comes to Chinese cooking like stir-fry, there is no other cooking ware than a wok for me, if I can have the choice. And being traditional Chinese, no wonder they come up with a miniature wok as a serving dish. This is what I ordered for dinner on this day - Mini Wok Seafood Noodles. It doesn't taste any difference to me from an ordinary plate but it was sure interesting eating from the mini wok.

2 comments:

Khrissy said...

looks good!!! i bet these foods taste great too!!! hi, sistere irene! i'm going to KL tomorrow and meet my cousin, grace. she is in ampang. staying at seri maya condo. jln.

is there a chapel close to this address? hehehe!!!

i hope i could attend gen. con. rebroadcast there. hehehe!!! miss you.

Khrissy said...

hi, sister irene!

i'm flying to KL tomorrow thru air asia to meet my first cousin. im hoping to attend the gen. conference rebroadcast this weekend if they have a schedule. is there a chapel or stake center close to ampang? she is staying at seri maya condo with her husband.