Sunday, October 26, 2008

Classmates and Food

Friday, 24 October 2008

Two of the things I enjoy doing, apart from sightseeing, during holidays are visiting with relatives, friends and trying out food (but no good in remembering their names).

Today I am very happy I got to visit with a close friend who is also my ex classmate and had dinner together at the the Signature Food Court at Suria KLCC. Couldn't make up my mind what to eat. Every stall was different and the food looked nice.

I have been to Ipoh a long long time ago. It is famous for food but I couldn't remember what I had eaten before. So when Sha suggested trying the Ipoh noodles I agreed.

Sha ordered for Curry Noodles while I being, spicy and oily conscious, ordered for some kind of Fish Ball Noodles soup. Tasted the Curry Noodles, it wasn't as spicy and oily as I thought it would be. I think I would have enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed my noodle soup.






Saturday, 25 October 2008


I think I have not seen Masni for about 10 years. She still look the same to me. I am so glad that Sha took me to visit her this morning.



It was so nice to see Mag. We haven't met for 37 years! Reading through her school autograph was fun. Sha & I decided to sign again! I had signed on the 25 September 1971 and today I wrote again. Isn't that something?

We had lunch at Jusco Mid-Valley. It is famous for its Penang Assam Laksa. Mag had Curry Noodles. It looked delicious.



Sha & I had the Penang Assam Laksa, which I don't know why I didn't take a picture at all!


I think we sat there for almost 2 hours, just catching up!


I smsed another classmate that we were having lunch at mid-valley. And being a health conscious and caring friend always, KK replied: Take plenty more greens n fruits. Hv a pleasant get2gether n return hom early n safely. He is so sweet!

No comments: