Monday, September 13, 2010

Ge Go Korean BBQ Steamboat (Sunway Pyramid)

Thursday, 9 September 2010

I am glad we had Korean instead of Japanese food tonight. I enjoyed the food very much.

They served these 6 side dishes first. I understood that they would continue to refill them if emptied. After the 2nd round, we told them we would request if we wanted them to be refilled. Main dish had not been served yet and we would be too full if we continue eating the side dishes. They were delicious.

I have gastric problem but the kimchi didn't bother me. I am glad.



The soup was a bit spicy so I only ate what was inside the soup - vegetables. The fresh lettuce, tasted good too, after being dipped into the remaining soup.


The friend glass noodles was delicious!


We opted not to barbeque the food ourselves. So they were cooked by the waitresses at another 2 tables. It was the main dish, which I forgot to take a picture of, when served. It was mixed seafood platter of prawns, squid & fish (I think that is all the seafood I remembered)




Other dishes: Watermelon slices


Pancakes: I only remembered to take a picture after we have eaten a few slices!

No comments: