Sunday, September 12, 2010

Meeting Classmates and Friends

Monday, 30 August 2010

I was humbled by their visit. Thanks Chew & Mag for making the effort, time and bringing food as well. A picture with our specs on.


And for fun, another picture without our specs.


Tuesday 31 August 2010: Sha, meeting you on the National Day was special. And unexpectedly meeting Siti, a friend of another classmate was a pleasant surprise. Time flies. The little girl I knew has blossomed into a beautiful young woman.



Friday 3 September 2010: I love this picture of Mike hugging Ruby and myself. So cute.


Friday 3 September 2010: Lovely Annie, I am glad I made a mistake of thinking that the appointment was Saturday and not this Friday. I am glad I texted you to check and ended up meeting you today instead.



Wednesday, 8 September 2010: Bong & Lily




Wednesday 8 September 2010: Last but not least Cathy. Finally we got to meet. It was good to see you.


No comments: