Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Wonderful Music

Sunday, 13 November 2005

Walking in Kuala Lumpur city is not what I wanted to do on a Sunday, more so after attending church meetings. I rather go visit a friend or go home with my family, read or sleep.

To make it worst, it was a hot sunny afternoon.

What to do? For the sake of friendship, I had agreed to accompany a friend. She also comes from Miri and she will be here only for a few days.

June wanted to reload her handphone and so we went to the first building which was called Piccolo Calleria. While she was at the phone booth, I was drawn to the music played by these two guys. They played "The Return to Innocence"

On our way back to the monorail station, we had to pass them again. This time, they were playing "Pocohontas". When they finished I quickly went up to them and asked them where they were from. They said they were from Ecuado, South America. I could not resist taking another picture. Blamed my eyesight, the picture is not as clear as the first one!! But it will do for an amateur photographer. After all it is only for remembrance!

This is the best part of a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: