Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ipoh Chicken Rice in Petaling Jaya

Saturday, 25 July 2009

I have not heard of the restaurant before nor remembered ever having Ipoh Chicken Rice. I might have many years ago when visiting Ipoh. Anyway when Annie asked if I would be in town this day and that she wanted to treat us to this restaurant in Petaling Jaya, I was excited as well as doubtful. Annie said it was very nice but it might not be my"nice", but that was okay because importantly was visiting with each other.

Food was definitely good! Atmosphere was good. Service was good. Ground floor was already packed when we arrived and we got to sit in the spacious 1st floor hall. Parking could be a problem for clients but we were lucky to find places to park our cars.

I didn't take pictures of the food because I am more to remembering the company instead, so here are the pictures of us.

Mothers and Sons


Ex missionaries - Returned With Honour - We are not sure which finger symbol of "Returned" is correct



Thanks, Annie, for a wonderful dinner and meeting. Annie didn't know it was my birthday today. She knows now after reading this posting :)

No comments: