Thursday, July 30, 2009

National Zoo (Kuala Lumpur) - 4 of 4

Monday, 27 July 2009

4th and last of the 4 postings of our visit to the National Zoo on this day.

Statues of the some of the animals


I think it is doe - female deer, I am not sure.


Flamingoes



It is interesting to watch the elephants.......

First, they were separated and then they move towards each other and ....... I think the right side elephant with the tusks is the male while the left side elephant is the female.






Together with another elephant, they walked towards the drain. The female one that I pictured earlier on stretched out her truck towards us. I guess because they know we have some food in our hands. Lian was the first one to let the elephants took the food from her hand, followed by Yean and finally me! I was initially scared. The male elephant took the food from my hand. Gently, with the tip of his trunk, he swept the chickpeas, that I had in my palm, into his trunk.





No more palms reaching out to them, so they slowly walked away



More giraffes



Time to go back. We had a wonderful 4 hours visit there! I really enjoyed the visit. Thanks Lian, Yean and Anges.

No comments: